Monday, December 2, 2013

Weather Week, Day 1 - Anatomy of a Tornado

Unlike soccer, Cal's interest in all things weather, particularly the bad kind, has not waned or withered since he first learned about different types of clouds back in early to mid-October.  I thought I'd formally acknowledge the kid's passion, borderline obsession, with a week's worth of weather-related posts, either drawn by or inspired by our little weatherman, Cal.

Kicking off Weather Week is an anatomy of a tornado, drawn and notated entirely by Cal, with no help from Dan or me except for the spelling of "lightning," only because he asked how to spell it.  I'll let the picture tell the rest of the story:

Cal's Anatomy of a Tornado (12/2/2013)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't go through my weather obsession phase until 1st grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may need to consult you for some good tornado- or cyclone-making experiments!

      Delete